Jennifer was born in Lafayette, LA and raised in Slidell, LA. She attended Pope John Paul II High School and later graduated from Louisiana Tech University. She earned her law degree at Tulane University Law School, where she was a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship. At Tulane, Jennifer served as a member of the Honor Board and as a student attorney in the Tulane University Law School Domestic Violence Law Clinic. When not working, she enjoys cycling, camping, and being a lifelong fan of the New Orleans’ Saints. Jennifer is admitted to practice law in Louisiana, Colorado and Washington.
- Louisiana Tech University – B.A. in Political Science (Journalism Minor)
- Tulane University Law School – J.D.
Jennifer’s Legal Assistants:
- Sophie Schaffer
- Kristen Hobbs
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Washington Association for Justice
Admitted to Practice Law In